Thursday, January 15, 2009

More random thoughts...

1.  Maddie loves to sing.  Her favorites are Away in a Manger, Trust and Obey, and Jingle Bells.  Jingle Bells is hilarious...I will try VERY hard to get video.

2. Gehrig is being a really big hand full.  He did well when Maddie was born, but Cameron has thrown him for a loop.  He doesn't want to be a big boy anymore and is acting like a baby.  This is not going over well with anyone, but we are trying to be patient and understanding.  This too shall pass.

3.  Maddie still doesn't understand why both her brothers have "peanuts", but she only has a "china"...LOL!

4.  Cameron is still a very mellow baby...and he sleeps SO much!  I wonder how long that will last?  

5.  Gehrig and Maddie are out with Daddy right now.  They went to lunch and then Daddy and Gehrig are getting hair cuts.  When they get home, it will be nap time.  Gehrig no longer takes naps.  He's a big boy when he wants to be :o)

6.  We are going to go spend our Christmas gift cards tomorrow.  Gehrig wants more Legos, Maddie is undecided and I already picked up my electric skillet.  I LOVE it!  I had enough left over to get a new crock pot too.  It has three different size bowls (2 quart, 4 quart and 6 quart).  Very nice!  I'm not sure what to get Cameron.  Probably just clothes.  

7.  Well, Cam is up from his nap.  Time for "lunch"...

No comments:

Post a Comment